We were once new too! Don't be afraid to come visit us.
Thanks for checking out the Rock Church of the High Desert! We want you to be as comfortable as possible, so we have provided this short little guide to your first visit.
- How can I get connected? Easy!
- Join our Facebook page.
- Mark this weekend Sunday at 2:30pm on your calendar.
- Complete the connection card that will be handed to you when you enter the building
- Bring a friend and stay after service for some coffee and refreshments.
- What is it like? Welcoming! You will be greeted upon entry by our lovely greeting team and guided into our sanctuary. Feel free to grab a seat wherever you're comfortable or mingle with others before service.
- What about my kids? We love kids! A church cannot exist without the youth. They are more than welcome to sit through our service, or they can join our Sunday School class.
- Where do I park? Please park in front of our building, or to the side facing Cajon Street. We have plentiful parking for all.